June 10th 2017
- We inform you of the personal information that will be collected, and seek your consent to collect, use, or disclose your personal information.
- We identify the purposes of use for collecting your personal information.
- We collect only information that is necessary to carry out the identified purposes of use.
- We use or disclose your personal information only for the purposes for which it is collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law, and we will keep your information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We endeavor to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect your personal information by appropriate security safeguards.
- We make our policies and practices for the handling of your personal information as transparent as possible.
- You will have access to your personal information and will be able to correct your personal information as appropriate.
A. WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE APP OBTAIN AND HOW IS IT USED?
The App typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you (“PII”); and (b) information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you use the App or that you provide us (“non-PII”).
(1) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”): Our definition of PII includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your pseudo and phone number. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect PII when you access or use the App. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit PII in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of our App.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“non-PII”): Our definition of non-PII is any information that does not personally identify you.We obtain Non-PII about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your PII. We may also receive non-PII from third party sources. This information can include, but is not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, general geographic information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, search terms, other applications you have downloaded, and information about the way you use the App.
B. HOW WE USE & SHARE INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THE APP?
(1) PII: The PII you submit to us (pseudo and phone number) is used in order to provide you the service. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information for our products or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”), or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via our App.
(2) Non-PII: We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to help analyze use of our App, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our App or services. We may use your Non-PII by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your Non-PII with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that none of this information will personally identify or otherwise be tangibly associated with you.
C.USE OF THE SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), nor are such individuals permitted to use the Services; accordingly, we request that such individuals do not provide Personal Information in connection with the Services. If jyou are the parent or guardian of such an individual who has disclosed Personal Information to us in connection with the Services, please contact us in accordance with the “CONTACTING US” section below, and we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to remove such information from our databases and storage systems; we are not liable, however, for any consequences of such information, including any delay or failure to remove such information.
D. HOW LONG DOES STRIP KEEP MY INFORMATION ?
We may retain your personal information even after your account is closed if retention is reasonably necessary:
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal obligations;
- to provide and complete customer support service;
- to resolve disputes between or with Strip users; or
- to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service.
We are concerned about safe guarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safe guards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. In the unfortunate event that your PII (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.
G. CONTACT US & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
H. SOLE STATEMENT